Rogue high -speed FPS Force REBOOT - POST VOID and Ultrakill [Developer interview]

This project is an interview with the developer of the new indie game that you are interested in. This time, we will provide a mini-interlocated mini-interlock to the developer of the rogue high-speed FPS FORCE REBOOT , which started early access to PC on August 26, developed by LN404.

This work is a high-speed non-stop FPS with rogue light elements. Before you keep your strength, you will quickly destroy the enemy robot in each room. Defeating an enemy robot can replenish your physical strength, but you still don't have enough time, and you'll need a quick action. At the time of writing, it is not compatible with Japanese.

Force REBOOT is being distributed early for 310 yen.

— First, please introduce yourself. What is your favorite game?

LN404FPS Rogue Light is LN404 that develops this work al1. My favorite games are the first Dark Soul, Dragon Age: Origins, and the Persona series. I also love small indie games, and I especially like Rain World, The Banner Saga, and Papers, PLEASE.

――Why did this work develop?

LN404 I started the development of this work after playing Ultrakill and Post Void. It's fascinating! Please play both! And I wanted to make a similar game. I had always dreamed that I would like to release my game on Steam someday, so I decided to start with a small one like this work.

―― Please tell me the characteristics of this work.

LN404 This work blends high-speed FPS and rogue light systems. What I like most in this work is the park system. Players have to choose rebuff when they get a buff, which changes their way of choosing a new park.

――What kind of person do you want this work to play?

I would like the fans of LN404 high-speed FPS to play. This work is also suitable for speed run (time attack).

――When is early access planned? What elements will be added in the future?

LN404 early access is planned for 6 months to 1 year. We plan to add more locations, weapons and enemies. I'm also thinking about adding boss battles.

— Is there any work influenced by this work?

As mentioned on the LN404, it was influenced by Post Void and Ultrakill. Please play these works. It's a perfect game.

――Do you plan to support this work? Is volunteer translation possible?

LN404 I'm already talking to fans who are interested in Japanese translation, and I think it's a very cool idea. However, in fact, I made a mistake during the development, and it became difficult to translate into another language (at least for me). So if you add a translation, it will be the last update of early access. This is my mistake. I'm really sorry.

――What had an impact on the development of the new Coronavirus?

LN404 This project is working on it alone (other than music), so it did not have much effect on development.

――Is it okay to distribute or monetize this work?

LN404 There is no problem at all. To be honest, I'm glad if you can do it. There is no marketing budget, so it helps this work.

-Finally, please give a message to Japanese readers.

LN404 Thank you for reading this interview and being interested in small games like this work. The gaming community is really wonderful. It connects people around the world. That's why I like game development.

The Japanese game industry gave me a big inspiration. I think most of my favorite games are made in Japan. It's astounding that Japanese game designs are always at the forefront of the world. If you make a profit in this work, I would like to visit Japan someday. Thank you very much!

--thank you very much.

Comments

Popular Posts