See you once again with the bro: Welzmüller back in Haching

" I am really happy regarding the coming time in Unterhaching," said Welzmüller himself. "I know the club very well and I am pleased that I have the possibility to have fun with my sibling once more. I would certainly also such as to visit Sandro's depend on, Thank you to the group and the whole club. My objective is to aid Haching, as well as I will offer everything for that. "

SUNRISE vs. MOONDROP?! (FNAF: Security Breach Animation)

Two 2nd division games for VfR Aalen, 226 video games in the 3rd organization for Haching, Aalen as well as the Little Bavaria, 68 for the SpVgg from 2012 to 2014: Welzmüller brings plenty of experience to Unterhaching. "I am happy that with Maxi we had the ability to sign a skilled all-rounder that has actually already shown his top qualities in the past," described coach Sandro Wagner.

Welzmüller ran 14 times for the second agent of FC Bayern last season, in the future it will certainly be a couple of kilometers away for the midfielder. "With him we are again variable for the upcoming jobs, and also his experience helps our more youthful players in their development," wishes Wagner.

I rejoice that I have the chance to play with my bro again.

Maximilian Welzmüller

Comments

Popular Posts